- Of or relating to Great Britain or the United Kingdom, or to its people or language
- of or relating to or characteristic of Great Britain or its people or culture; “his wife is British”
- Of the British Commonwealth or (formerly) the British Empire
- the people of Great Britain
- The Britons (sometimes Brythons or British) were the Celtic people living in Great Britain from the Iron Age through the Early Middle Ages.Koch, pp. 291–292. They spoke the Insular Celtic language known as British or Brythonic.
- Alternative spelling of bukkake
British Airways (Sun-Air of Scandinavia) – OY-NCM – Fairchild Dornier 328-310 328JET
Codeshare flight with Finnair as flight AY 5866 and British Airways as flight BA 8251.
Serial number: 3190
Build in 2001
Delivery date to Atlantic Coast Airlines: 16.8.2001 [N426FJ]
Delivery date to Independence Air: 4.8.2004 [N426FJ]
Delivery date to Sun Air: 16.10.2006
Taken at Helsinki Airport 15.9.2010.
British Airways (Sun-Air of Scandinavia) – OY-NCK – Dornier 328-110
Codeshare flight with British Airways as flight BA 8219 and with Finnair as flight AY 5862.
Test registration: D-CDXD
Delivery date to PSA Airlines: 9.9.1996 [N460PS]
Delivery date to Sun Air of Scandinavia: 19.10.2006 [OY-NCK]
Taken at Helsinki Airport 6.3.2011.